QatarDebate ambassador from Kuwait
Bader was introduced to the debating world after attending the Training of Trainers organized by QatarDebate in 2014, after that Bader started his coaching journey by coaching the Kuwaiti team that participated in the second International Schools Debating Championship, and continued to coach locally and internationally, in addition to conducting various training workshops. Bader also adjudicated in various local and international debating championships.
An Elite Academy graduate (1st batch) and was selected to be QatarDebate ambassador in 2018.
- Introducing debate activities in the Kuwaiti Ministry of Education.
- Establishing the schools debate club
- Launching a school’s national debate championship
- Won the Kuwait award for excellence and creativity, awarded by His excellency the Emir of Kuwait, for his projects in the debate field.
- Co-founded the Kuwaiti National Debate team
- Contributed in introducing debates to the curriculum as a tool in teaching in classes.
- Conducting various workshops and training sessions locally and internationally
- Presented multiple academic papers on integrating debates in the education system in various conferences and events.