6th International Universities Debating Championship
12th – 16th March 2022
The sixth International Schools Debating Championship is back again !!
The International Universities Debating Championship is a global event that brings students from different countries, to debate, discuss and exchange ideas in Arabic about the most pressing societal and global challenges and contemporary issues.
This championship also provides an opportunity for debaters around the world to get to know each other, exchange experiences and build bridges of communication based on dialogue and logic, in addition to raising the status of the Arabic language in an enriching and civilized medium.
- A team must consist of between 3 – 4 debaters.
- Debaters must be registered undergraduate universities students.
- Debaters should be below the age of 26 by the championship date.
- All participants must be fully vaccinated and provide proof of receiving all eligible doses.
Registration will be conducted in two phases
- Phase 1 – Register Interest – name and details of Delegation Leader/Coach – 19th September to 25th October 2021.
- Phase 2* – Successful applications will submit details of confirmed debaters and finalize team registration details.
*Dates will be announced later to accepted teams.
*All participants will receive sufficient training prior to their participation in the championship.