5th International Schools Debating Championship
The Fifth International Schools Debating Championship is back again in a hybrid interactive version. The School Debate Championship is a global event that brings students from different countries across the world in a digital space that allows them to debate in Arabic about the most pressing societal and global challenges and contemporary issues.
This championship also provides an opportunity for debaters around the world to get to know each other, exchange experiences and build bridges of communication based on dialogue and logic, in addition to raising the status of the Arabic language as an enriching civilized medium.
Championship participation criteria
- One team from each country will be selected to participate in the tournament.
- The priority for admission to participate in the championship is given to schools and
educational institutions that previously participated in QatarDebate Center’s activities
- Admission priority is given to the teams that completed the participation requirements
and paid the fees.
- The following conditions must be fulfilled:
a. A coach over the age of 18 must accompany each team.
b. Number of participants in a team should not be less than 4 and not exceed 5.
c. Debaters must be school students within the age group (14-18 years).
- Fulfill the conditions and requirements mentioned in the tournament registration guide.
For any inquires: firstname.lastname@example.org