Introduction to art of debate
October 26 @ 4:30 pm - October 29 @ 6:30 pm
An introductory workshop to the art of debate which include the basic skills of competitive debates, including building a case, argumentation, refutation, speaker roles, and adjudication.
This workshop is directed to anyone that wishes to enter the debate field and learn the basics of debating.
This workshop aims to:
- – Introduce the concept of debate
- – prepare participants for the advanced stages of debate levels
- – Introducing the elements of debating such as building a case, argumentation and refutation.
Who can register
- – a freshman in the debate field.
- – must be 18 years or over.
Dates: 26 – 29 October 2020
Time: 4:30 – 6:30 pm
* Limited seats – registrations will be accepted on a first come first serve basis.
* This workshop is in Arabic.
To register click here