Debate Skills Training for Professionals
May 20 @ 9:30 am - May 27 @ 3:30 pm
QatarDebate English Program invites you to join our annual debate skills training for professionals. This training aims to sharpen participants’ presentation, persuasion, critical thinking, and argumentation skills to help them in the workplace. Over the years, we’ve trained professionals from many organizations in and outside Qatar Foundation.
Module 1: Saturday, May 20 (9.30 am – 3.30 pm)
Module 2: Saturday, May 27 (9.30 am – 3.30 pm)
- – Learn to manage public speaking nervousness and learn the elements of an effective speech while presenting in front of an audience.
- – Learn and practice persuasion techniques.
- – Sharpen critical thinking skills by questioning how we think about things.
- – Learn to make well-structured arguments and identify logical fallacies.
- – Practice debate skills in an interactive and fun learning environment.
One participant: 500 QAR
Two participants: 800 QAR
Five participants: 1750 QAR
Participants will receive a certificate for attending this training.
Please note: This program is intended for adult professionals only and not students. We have separate training programs at QatarDebate that cater to school and university students. Students are requested to not register for this training program. Thank you for your understanding.
This training is in English