Netting Zero – Making 2021 the Year We Break Fossil Fuel Addiction
January 19 @ 9:30 pm - 10:30 pm
Netting Zero – A Virtual Event on Climate Change
QatarDebate presents a virtual event hosted by The New York Times, a new digital event gathering key stakeholders to discuss solutions to climate challenges on the road to the 2021 United Nations Climate Change Conference “COP 26” agenda.
This event brings together policy makers, energy leaders and technologists to map a path towards breaking our fossil fuel addiction.
The event will host three high-level experts from different industry and policy perspectives; two participants will then be involved to challenge the experts’ arguments.
Topic: Making 2021 the Year We Break Fossil Fuel Addiction
Time: 9.30 pm (Doha Time) 6.30 pm (UK Time) 1.30 pm (NY City Time)
Date: 19th January, 2021
- – Session Host: Ivan Penn, New York Times Journalist.
- – Nigel Topping, UK High-Level Climate Action Champion for COP26
- – Kingsmill Bond, CFA, is the Energy Strategist for Carbon Tracker
- – Mary Anne Hitt, Director, Beyond Coal, Sierra Club
- – Salvatore Bernabei, CEO, Enel Green Power
Register By clicking here