Debate 101: Debate Skills for Professionals
January 17 @ 4:30 pm - January 26 @ 7:30 pm
QatarDebate invites you to participate in this 4-session training that aims to sharpen the participants’ presentation, persuasion, critical thinking, and argumentation skills of today’s professionals.
Session 1: Sunday, January 17 (4.30pm – 7.30pm)
Session 2: Tuesday, January 19 (4.30pm – 7.30pm)
Session 3: Sunday, January 24 (4.30pm – 7.30pm)
Session 4: Tuesday, January 26 (4.30pm – 7.30pm)
QatarDebate Center, Multaqa, Education City (In-person training)
- – Learn to manage public speaking nervousness and learn the elements of a persuasive speech while presenting in front of an audience.
- – Learn and practice persuasion techniques.
- – Sharpen critical thinking skills by questioning how we think about things.
- – Learn to make well-structured arguments and identify logical fallacies.
- – Practice debate skills in an interactive and fun learning environment.
Registration link: Click Here
**Registration closes on 13th January 2021.
Participants will receive certificates upon completing the training (attendance is compulsory for all days of training).
Please note, this program is intended for adult professionals only and not students. We have separate training programs at QatarDebate that cater to school and university students. Students are requested not to register for this training program. Thank you for your understanding.