QatarDebate - Event Name Open Workshop Series
Open Workshop Series
Debate skills workshop for school students
A Certified 6-Week Debate Skills Course
Every Wednesday from 16:00 – 19:00, from 23 October to 27 November
Qatar Debate invites you to take part in the Open Workshop series. These workshops are open to any speaker hoping to learn more about debating and develop their skills. There are 25 spots available and these will be allocated on a first-come, first-served basis.
Why should I register?
- It is designed as a course that will teach you all the Debating basics.
- Learn Public Speaking Skills.
- Enhance your Critical Thinking and Argumentation Skills.
- Learn more about important issues and debate topics.
Who can register?
- Any School debater (Grade 8-12) interested in learning about debate is welcome.
- Beginner debaters from schools that are new to debating are prioritized.
- The course has been a useful launching pad for young Qatari Students to join the Qatari National Team.
*Registration deadline : October 21, 2019
For any further details, please feel free to contact Coach Mubarrat Wassey at firstname.lastname@example.org