QatarDebate - Event Name Debate 101: Debate Skills for Professionals
Debate 101: Debate Skills for Professionals
sharpen your presentation, persuasion, critical thinking and argumentation skills
QatarDebate invites you to take part in this 4-session workshop series that aims to sharpen the presentation, persuasion, critical thinking and argumentation skills of today's working professionals.
- Learn to manage public speaking nervousness and learn the elements of an effective speech while presenting in front of an audience.
- Learn and practice persuasion techniques.
- Sharpen critical thinking skills by questioning how we think about things.
- Learn to make well-structured arguments and identify logical fallacies.
- Practice debate skills in an interactive and fun learning environment.
The sessions dates are as follows:
Session 1: Sunday, January 19 (4.30pm - 7.30pm)
Session 2: Tuesday, January 21 (4.30pm - 7.30pm)
Session 3: Sunday, January 26 (4.30pm - 7.30pm)
Session 4: Tuesday, January 28 (4.30pm - 7.30pm)
Will be awarded to participants upon completion of the training (attendance is compulsory for all days of training).
**Please note, this program is intended only for adult professionals only and not students. We have separate training programs at QatarDebate that cater to school and university students. Students are requested to not register for this training program. Thank you for your understanding.